Thursday, June 2, 2011

my philosophy of work

I have begun a five-essay project that I want to complete by the end of the summer.
The topic of the second essay is my Philosophy of Work.
Before I got too far in writing it, I realized I could easily put my Philosophy of Work in a nutshell:

Brittany.
I work for Brittany.
I wake up every morning for Brittany.
I clock into my mundane job for Brittany.
I make money for Brittany.
I work to provide for Brittany.
I go to my job every day so that Brittany will be proud of me.
I go through what I go through because I know that Brittany will help me through it.
I work so that she can be healthy easier.
I work so that I can have a place to go and represent us.
I work so that when I am done for the day my thoughts can be on her.
I work so that I can make her dinner.
I work so that I will have something to talk to her about at dinner.
I work because she is my wife, my family, my love.
I love you sweet girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment